Tuesday 24 September 2019

Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry for the delay in getting to writing my blog I've been behind due to work commitments and only just getting around to my days off that I have put aside to work on this. Finally starting to try and make sense out of the handbook and figure out MyuniHub. I missed the first introductory Skype sessions due to my performance schedule and for this I definitely feel slightly lost. But I will keep soldiering through re-reading through the handbook provided and i'm sure it will click eventually!! Right? And i'm sure i'm  not the only one who is struggling to define what my practice is!!

When reading through the handbook I feel like a part of  Lens 2 really stuck out to me , I really like the idea of learning something new starts with confusion upon realising you don't know something, and try to stay calm during the period of not knowing. I feel like this stuck out to me in this moment because I wasn't calm I was stressing about the handbook and knowing what to do and how to put it onto paper. If i was to just take a moment and re- read what I struggling with I would start to understand. I just felt it was what I needed to read at my moment of confusion.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for this, I am currently still sitting in the 'not knowing' and really hoping the same as you that however many times I read the handbook eventually something might fall into place.

    What to do next is my question?

    Reading and reading may not be the answer I think sometimes 'doing' helps move forward. But what to 'do' is my unanswered question..

    Thankyou for being in the same boat as me on this one..

    I think to join the next skype will help. :)

    ReplyDelete